WHOAMI

About Me: Hi there! I'm Adam, a Cyber Security student based in South Australia. Welcome to my blog, where I share my learnings and experiences while studying at Tafe SA and exploring resources like YouTube, books, and websites such as TryHackMe and Hack The Box. I started this blog to document my journey in the world of cybersecurity, hoping to gain a career in the field. A little about me: back in the 90s, I was the only kid in my primary school with access to the internet, which I took full advantage of by searching all things Star Wars and creating really bad websites. Skipping forward to the early/mid 2000s, I completed a Certificate 2 in IT at Tafe SA and started a Certificate 4 in Multimedia, but eventually dropped out when I was offered full-time employment at Dick Smith Electronics. While at Dick Smith, I worked my way up from a Christmas casual to 3ic, assistant manager, and finally manager within a couple of years. In 2010, I left Dick Smith for a new job in the construction industry. In 2016, I started my freelancing career as a photographer specializing in fashion. Some career highlights include shooting a campaign on the streets of New York City for a Hair Product Company, shooting for NYC-based modeling agencies, meeting my partner with whom i've been together for almost 8 years, recently welcoming our first child, and having 2 crazy ginger cats and a husky together. Presently, I'm still working in the construction industry while studying part-time at Tafe, where I'm completing a Certificate 4 in Cyber Security. This year has been a challenge with our cute baby boy joining the family. It's been a juggle to find time to study, work, and spend time with my new little family, so I started getting up at 4 am (thanks to the cats) to study before work. I generally leave for work around 6:30 am, and when I get home, I can spend time with my partner and little boy. I don't work Fridays, so I also use this time to study, and if all goes to plan, I'll have the weekends with the family. My other interests are watching my 2 sporting teams, Leeds United and the Adelaide Crows, gaming (though rare these days), coffee, and watching TV shows and movies. Cheers! Adam



My setup
    


The Crazies
                              

 

Comments

Popular Posts